I am looking for a way to use automation to update the Request participants field, I want to update this field to someone who is @ mentioned in a comment.
Our setup is using a dedicated Slack channel for support requests and then we will convert that request into a ticket using an emoji. That then kicks off some automation within Assist to convert the Slack conversation into a Jira ticket.
Right now if we @ mention someone via the ticket in Slack that person does not get a notification from Assist. The only way I have been able to workaround this is to manually add them to the Assist / Jira ticket as a follower.
How can I use Jira automation to look into the comments of the ticket for an @ mention and assign them as a participant so they get the notifications?
Example: Hey @person can you approve this request.