Hi Team,
I have one question- If a tester in my team has deleted some comments and as a admin I want to see what is deleted so is there any option to see it?
Thanks
Hi @Shilpi Saxena ,
ufortunately delete items cannot be viewed. Issues, comments and so on are completely deleted from db.
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
Thanks for your revert. It means there is no way to restore and see the comments.
Shilpi
I confirm that there is no way to do that.
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Thanks for the update
If you are using Jira Cloud, Rewind allows you to view and restore deleted Issues, including their Comments:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226389/
Hi @Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_ ,
I think that it works for items deleted after the app installation and not for data deleted in the past.
Yes, that's correct, thanks for clarifying
No problem @Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_ . it was just to clarify that @Shilpi Saxena can't recovery deleted items.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.