Dear Jira support Team,
One of the users from our customer list, has notified us that they are not able to receive an email invite/login to Jira portal and check for their ticket queues.
However they are constantly getting ticket updates, as they're part of organization under Customers option.
As an admin user, I tried removing that user and again adding the email back to Organization. I even received a pop-up stating email invite will be sent shortly.
But still they're not getting email invitation or not able to do any sign-up.
We tried checking with our other email IDs, and it seems working as we're getting invitation/notifications.
I seen in some of atlassian community tickets that the user maybe in suppression list, due to which this issue may happen. And this can be rectified from Atlassian support engineer.
Will you please able to check this, and resolve the issue.?
That particular user's email address is <removed by Atlassian Team>.
And the user belongs to only one project - BIDGELY AMEREN SUPPORT
Hope this helps!
Expecting an earlier response/support in this regard.
Thanks,
Anirudh