I am wanting to create a few different reports. Some sections of the reports will be repeated across the different types of reports.
For the sake of a simple scenario imagine a "stakeholder list" table which includes 2 columns - User Name, Role - which would be included in both the <Project Kick-Off Report> and the <Project Summary Report>.
I have created 2 templates for these reports.......
TEMPLATE 1 = "Project Kick-Off Report" template
TEMPLATE 2 = "Project Summary Report" template
BOTH of these templates need to point to the same version of the "stakeholder list".
I have tried to create the "stakeholder list" as a page and then use "include page" to link it to TEMPLATE 1/2, but when I do it is uneditable/un-copy-able.
I have tried a 'page properties' on TEMPLATE 1/2, which gives me the results I need BUT this would require me to recreate the table for every single template - and if I ever update the fields in the "stakeholder list" then I'd need to update it on every template page.
Essentially, I'm looking for a way to create a reusable component. ie: Create the "stakeholder list" as a sort of 'mini template' and then reuse that same template in each section of the main TEMPLATE 1 /2.
Is this possible? Am I approaching this incorrectly? Thanks in advance for anyting you can suggest! 