I have Jira service management cloud. I am a service desk team member with a license and work on tickets through the Jira instance. I had closed a ticket on my end and therefore the customers end(the Jira portal) is also closed. The customer had asked me to reopen the ticket and after doing so the status has changed to 'Assigned' but still says 'Closed' on the customer portal. Why is that? Is there a way to get the status to read 'Assigned' instead of 'Closed' on the customer portal?
Thanks,Fahad
Hi @Fahad Akhtar
Please see above. Assigned should show as assigned for the customer. I have this set up correctly. Any other reasons why 'Assigned' might be showing up as 'Closed'?
If you view your customer's request from the portal, what it its status? Do you see it as Closed as well?
Hi Alex,
The customer shows me when they filter closed tickets vs un-closed tickets the ticket that was reopened shows up under the closed tickets filter. Unless you are asking me to look it up another way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.