Hi Team,
I recently had access to my company's JIRA board and was just reading through user stories. Two days after, a colleague has told me that I changed status and assignees. I did not believe her until I saw the history and saw my name, that I changed status of 6 stages and 1 assignee.
I am racking my brain and couldn't remember changing a thing in the board, let alone make 7 back to back updates. Would you be aware if there is a recent glitch that happened in JIRA or if there is 1 key that I accidentally clicked and made all these changes at once?
Also, now I am worried that I had accidentally done that to other user stories, without me knowing. I wouldn't have known if that colleague didn't inform me. Is there a feature that I could check at the end of day of any changes (intentional and unintentional) that I had made?
I appreciate any advice.

Thanks!