I followed the directions for enabling Subscriptions with App link, but it is still not working. Please let me know how to troubleshoot.
Thanks,
Marc
Hello!
Could you please let us know if you are facing any problem during App Link setup or are the reports not getting delivered at the scheduled time? If you are seeing any error message, it will be helpful if you could share any screenshots. You can email them to us at info@jirareports.com
Regards,
All-In-One JIRA Reports
Hi,
I was able to complete the steps for App Link setup, but when I try to Subscribe to a report, I still get the message that the App Link is not in place. I've reviewed the link setup as best I can but everything appears to be in order.
No specific error messages to report, other than the App Link is not working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.