I've followed all the steps in this explanation:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-workflows/
But I run into an issue on this part:
Go to your project and click Project settings. Click Workflows. You'll see which workflow scheme the project currently uses.
Go to your project and click Project settings.
When I navigate to my project settings there doesn't seem to be a workflow category. I can view my project's workflow by expanding the dropdown and selecting 'Manage Workflow', but I can't change the workflow scheme.
I'm the creator of the project with all administrative rights
Are you using a team managed or company managed project? It will say which it is at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
The page you referenced is specific to Company Managed projects. Workflow management for Team Managed projects is covered here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/manage-how-work-flows-in-your-team-managed-project-1005805102.html
If you are in a Company Managed project and are not a Jira Administrator then you will not be able to modify the Workflows as described in the page you referenced.
If your project is using a Simplified Workflow, and you are an administrator for the agile (scrum or kanban) board for the project, then you can do some limited modifications of the workflows (such as adding statuses) through the Board Settings > Columns page.
Hello @Kimosabe . Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you know if you're in a Team-managed project or a Company-managed project? Workflow schemes won't show on a Team-managed project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.