In an Insight Object I have a attribute "owner". I have an automation rule and want tos end an email to the owner if something happens. The automation rule works if I send an email to a certain user but how can I define the object attribute?
Hi @Evert Morren Atlas Admin - First thing is understanding your schema. What is the Owner attribute type and type value (e.g. Object/Text, Object/Reference, User, etc.)?
This will help determine how we can capture the email address of that user.
Attribute type: user
Type value: User
Ok - This may help to have a screenshot of your automation rule, but assuming you're using a lookup object action to get the object in question, your Send Email To field would look something like this:
{{lookupObjects.Owner.emailAddress}}
Again, this is assuming you're using a lookup to get the object. If you're capturing it by some other means and this isn't helpful, please share a screenshot of your rule. This will provide more context so we can help you further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.