Hi Support team,
I am trying to pull the tickets for the following conditions.
Please suggest a JQL query.
Thanks,
Hello @Venkatesh Nimmu
Please provide more information.
What does "open" equate to in terms of information available in a Jira issue?
What does "closed" equate to in terms of information available in a Jira issue?
Do these equate to Statuses that can be assigned to the tickets?
When you say "open for 6 months" do you mean the issue has been "open" for 6 months and is still open now?
What do you mean by "old and new"?
Hi Trudy,
For ex - I created a Jira ticket 8 months ago and the status of that ticket is "open". Now I like to pull tickets with the status "open" during the last 6 months. I'm expecting to get a ticket that is open before 6 six months as well as within the span of 6 months.
Similarly, I would like to get tickets with the status "closed" for the last six months.
Regards,
Venkatesh
Take a look at the WAS operator with its date predicates. I think that might satisfy your needs.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/#Advancedsearchingoperatorsreference-WASWAS
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.