Hi,
I need customers to be able send requests by email without having user in Jira and receive notification when it is answered. Typical helpdesk
I fallowed steps in this link
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Creating-jira-tickets-via-email/qaq-p/1769735
I am able to create tasks, but I can't sent response to customer because I have to assign bug to Jira User and then only user get updates, but not customer as reporter.
According other documentation it should be possible.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/how-do-customers-send-requests-by-email/
it say I should go to Project settings > Email requests. but is is not existing (picture). Is there any better manual how to achieve my task.
Hi @Tadas
You question is tag with server tag but your documentation is related to Cloud, always make sure to have a look to the documentation related to your JIRA hosting.
In order to be able to create an helpdesk with support for mails, you need to use JIRA Service Management.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing?tab=data-center-new
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/receiving-requests-by-email-939926303.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.