Hi all,
I need to limit user access to a specific project in Jira, so the other projects will not be visible, and I need to limit specific users to their dedicated space in Confluence.
Thanks,
Sami
Hi @Sami Skaff
Hi, I had followed this https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/how-to-restrict-project-access-for-teams-in-jira-cloud-953142266.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20Jira%20settings%20%3E%20Issues,Click%20Grant but the person i added still can see the whole project.
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
Thanks for providing your answer here! I was wondering if there is any way to explicity limit access to users as oppose to just give access to all of those who need it.
Like rather than include all users that need access, can we just exclude the smaller subset which in my case will be easier.
Many thanks,
Lewis
Hi @Lewis McNeil ,
Did you ever find a way to do this? I'm in the same situation and would like to restrict a group of users to a single project while allowing the rest of my users to be able to access all projects.
Kamran
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.