Hello,
Now, A page tree load failure notification pops up all of a sudden within a space.
I can't see the same thing even after reloading, logging in, or logging out, what should I do?
Thank you.
Hi @이정왕 please, can you translate what the pop windows is saying? Maybe we can figure it out where should be the issue.
Hi @Victor Barros
Oh, sorry.. I made a mistake..
개요 is Summary
It happens in the summary.
At the bottom right of the screen "문제가 발생했습니다" is A problem has occurred.
"페이지를 새로 고치고 다시 시도하세요." is Please refresh the page and try again.
This occurs in another Space different from Product Design Chapter?
Exist the possibility of you duplicate the page an see if continue to show?
The windows pop up suddenly or appears when you are working on a page?
Sorry for a bunch of questions, could it be a bug that should be more easy to redo the space if it's possible.
==> No, this occurs Product Design Chapter Space.
Please wait a moment for the answers to the other two questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.