I have 3 business units and I want to create a JIRA backlog for these 3 BUs. What are the best practices for creating them? Should I create 3 different backlogs or one backlog for all?
Hi @Hiti Verma how are you?
Let me see if I can help you.
If I understand well your need the best approach is to have 3 different backlogs. Think in a way of each BU is a product so it needs to have 3 backlogs, one for each.
Even if the BU works togheter some time, you can link issues among the projects itself.
And for granular informations the three will help too.
I hope this help and reach your need.
Hi ,
What challenges I can face if I go for one backlog?
Thanks
@Victor Barros If a person has a backlog item in 2 backlogs, he has to switch between them. Also, please can you tell me how many people should have access to the backlog, the entire business unit, or just BPAs?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.