Hi,I'm thinking of creating blog posts inside Confluence and pull them straight into a web application, is this possible? Is there an Confluence Dev or anything similar from where I can get the use of some endpoints?Thank you!
@Mihai welcome to the Atlassian Community. While there is no native tool in Confluence to mirror internal content on an external site, there are many applications in the Atlassian Marketplace that you can check out that will make this feature available to you.
Good luck!
Hi @Andy Gladstone thank you for your reply & suggestion. In the meantime with a more in depth google search I found this page https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content/#api-wiki-rest-api-content-get which is exactly what I was after.Thanks a lot!
@Mihai
I'd love to see what you create. Share it with us! 😉
Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ will do. Nothing crazy, but eventually I will be publishing the blog posts directly from Confluence on to the website. I will get back with updates once I have it ready
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.