I can not see the sub pages tree anymore in my new space as long as the "Overview"-page is displayed or the "Pages"-root:

But as soon I change the page to a sub page (some pages are displayed as tiles in the main section when I click on "Pages") the whole page tree is then visible.
What can cause this issue?
EDIT: I'm also confused about why those direct sub pages are classified as hidden:

But on the other hand those "hidden" pages can be reordered. Those are the same pages which are visible if we open them directly.

EDIT2: I played a bit by setting different pages as home page. I looks like the page tree is showing only the sub pages of the selected home page. Is that an error or expected behaviour? I just want to see the page tree of the whole space - not for only one specific page.