Getting the following error when attempting to update an issue:
Hi Jason,
Yes, we have reported this bug to our developers. Please feel free to vote for it.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-12045
Unfortunately no workaround at this moment.
Cheers!
Here's a workaround. If you put it the issue a sprint, any active sprint, you can update whatever information you want to update. You can then edit again and remove the sprint.
Yep, looks like the only natural workaround.
The GHS ticket says that having an active sprint doesn't work, so it sounds like that only works some of the time, if at all.
Worked for me an hour ago. We are using cloud Jira.
Yes, my comment should have stated that the sprint with which you temporarily associate must be an active sprint. I've edited to reflect.
I have the same issue. When I edit issue I have error: "Sprint must exist: -1". But I haven't active sprints in my board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.