Hi
Is there a way to get a list of all the workflows which have used JSU automation and which function it used ?
Similar to scriptrunner admin where you can see in which workflows scripts have been added.
Hi @Sue Webber
I don't know if JSU have something like scriptrunner.
You can achieve this by searching it in db. Workflows are stored in db in xml format. You can easily search by looking tags:
Regards,
Seba
Blatant plug from an Adaptavist here - but I don't feel too bad about it as the app is $10 for all sizes of Jira install, and you can always use a trial licence and throw it away later. It's not going to make a significant difference to my bonus if you don't buy it ;-)
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225065/microscope-power-audit-for-jira-admins?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
has three reports, one of which is "what (not core Jira) classes are used in workflow functions" - it's effectively a list of all the usage of an app in all your workflows.
Many thanks Sebastian. I suspected as much... thanks for confirming.
I didn't know that. I need to check it
Installed a trial version on our Test environment, very nice.
At only $10 per year, nice utility to have.
Hello, is there a way to check this in cloud?
JSU provides the My Workflows Section (navigate to Apps -> JSU Automation Suite -> My Workflows) that lists all the projects and workflows where JSU configurations are used.
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Reshma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.