Hi Team,
I need to calculate the number of days the issue was in particular status. I checked the below link, but it is showing the result in format of weeks, days, minutes..
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-show-the-no-of-days-the-issue-is-being-worked-on/qaq-p/1430109
I am using Script runner plugin. Could you please help me in getting number of days as a integer value in the field
Hi @[deleted]
Please check Script runner library. IMHO this can be helpful - https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/count-the-time-an-issue-was-in-a-particular-status
Regards,
Seba
Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński
This code returns the time in Week, days format.
my requirement is to have only number of days.
For example,
If the total time in that particular status is 10 days, then the code is returning 1W 3D
But I am expecting 10 in the field
Could you please help me
@Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Could you please help me?
@[deleted]as I see script return time in seconds. What I see from your example is that Jira is converting time to this format. Please check type of your field and see this doc how to fix this - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-Server-questions/Time-Spent-Display-format-change/qaq-p/1302371
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.