Hello there!
So I asked a question recently and it helped me a lot. Now I come with another question!
I would like to know if it is possible in JIRA Software to band two different ticket types for one single project?
For my own case, I seperate one project into two different kind of boards: one for development, one for QA. I managed to link some of the issues so they appear on one specific board as soon as they reach a certain state.
Now, the two boards should use different ticket types (development go for epic and stories, while QA goes for technical issue, graphical issue and so on).
And based on that, I want to have specific fields that show up based on the issue type (aka different board).
I tried many things but I'm stuck because I can assign only one ticket type scheme to one project, or in other words one project can have only one ticket type attached, which includes all my ticket types, and therefore I can't configure different ticket types and different field configuration.
So is what I want to achieve possible? I would assume yes, but I have no idea on "how". Or is there another way?
I could make it work for a custom fied I added, but the default fields are not in this category.
Can an JIRA master guide me? :>