I am trying to create an automation rule to create automatic tasks monthly. Also, I have an Insight object type named "Assigned Group", and the teams are defined in this object type. I chose the Assigned Group field in my automation to assign an Assigned Group value to my automatically created task. I wrote the IQL to assign a group value in this field, but it does not work. For example, I have an object type named "Assigned Group" and it has objects like "Network", "System" etc under the "Name". and I want to assign "Network" group value to this task, so only one value (object) should be assigned to Assigned Group in the automation rule. Then when I check the created task, it shows as "None" even though I type the IQL. I guess there is a problem with IQL syntax. How can I solve this problem? What is the correct query to solve this problem?
