Stories are not getting burnt and getting spilled over to next sprint each time .
The Stories are marked to Status as "Ready for Release" , Resolution as "Done"., Still the User stories are getting spilled over .
Hi @Nutan_Kishore ,
Are the stories in the right-most column on the board? I think, only issues in that column are treated as done in regards to the board.
yes , they are in rightmost column
Can you share a screenshot of the board?
This might have to go to Atlassian as @Bastian Stehmann says, but there's a bit more debugging I'd like to look at first.
Could you
Tell us what type of project it is (company managed or team managed)
Confirm the swimlane settings - it looks like you might be doing swimlanes by Epic, but I can't be 100% sure
Give us a screenshot with a bit more info in it. Not the issues, your screenshot from earlier was just what we needed, but I'd like to see the headers of the board too. For example:
Basically the section from "Active sprints" across to ... and then down to the column names, don't need to see issues
project is Company managed , as I can see at the left bottom of the screen .
yes , Swimlane is EPIC based
Hello @Nutan_Kishore
Do the stories have Sub-tasks? If so are any of those Sub-tasks in a Status that is not mapped to the right-most column on your board?
Thank you! That's just what we needed to see.
It's bad news though, your screenshot and confirmation have ruled out all the problems I can think of.
Definitely needs to go to Atlassian - there's something we are missing here.
Stories do not have sub tasks
I don't have any additional ideas for the cause of the issue. I agree with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and @Bastian Stehmann that you should raise this to Atlassian Support directly for more assistance.
And please report back to us on what you find out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.