Hey there,
I'm currently having an issue with the a "Short text input" field where I've set the defualt text to be "Company Discord - #channelName" but when the user goes to create the issue this default text does not appear in the text input box. Are there some limitations that I'm not aware of or is this some kind of a bug?
Thanks!
Hi @Roberto Koren ,
I just successfully tested this using your default text.
can you go into Context and default value and verify that indeed it is present for your field?
Hey Jack, thanks for the reply. The description of the field shows but the prefilled default text, for some weird reason, doesn't.
I should've put these screenshots here before, but it's not with our text box. And I can't figure out why. I've even created a new text field and it was the same 🤔
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.