Hi,
Let me explain. I have a page and I want to refer to this current page id in the text, but automatically. Let's say I write:
This page id is ${contentid}.
And the output in confluence when I publish is:
This page id is 12312312.
Hi @Maciej Kopa , so I am guessing Anchors do not work for you?
Hi, not really. It has to be only substituted. I'm using API to create a page with specific content, and it contains reference to current page that has to be changed. I found a workaround that created more problems for me - I have tried to create page, then fetch it (get id), substitute the "${pageid}" with actual page id, and update the page. Unfortunately, next time I run my app it automatically updates all pages that are different (and the ground truth is what I have on my local machine) therefore it changes the actual page id back to "${pageid}". Also updating the file on my local machine is not an option, at least for now. Maybe you got any other idea worth trying?
Or maybe you know how to insert Markdown image without speechifying the current page id?

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.