Please tell me how to remove the button that is common to each page.The button is the button of the inquiry form.
Hi @Eunju Lee , i'm not exactly sure which button you were referring to. Could you please provide a screenshot? In any event I suspect that this is not possible but before I declare that definitively I would need to know which button.
I am sorry, you have not given us enough information to be able to work out what button you are talking about. Could you explain what pages you are talking about, where the button is, what it says on it, and what it does when you hit it?
Also, why do you want to remove it?
Thank you so much!!
It disappeared when I removed "General" here.
Thank you so much!It disappeared when I removed "General" here!!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.