Hi,
My team receives epics and stories and we break them down in tasks (and sub-tasks) as needed.
I would like to restrict the type of issues that can enter the TO DO status of my scrum board to task, subtask and bugs but not story and epic.
I have edited the workflow with the todo, in progress and done status to only apply to these types of issues but I can still drag stories from the backlog to the to do colum of a sprint.
So to summarize:
- I enter epics and stories I receive from stakeholders and PO
- we break them down into tasks
- Creating a sprint from the backlog I only want tasks, sub-tasks and bugs to enter the TODO column of the sprint, (bonus: flatten epic and stories selected by dragging the line down to only include tasks)
Please give advise on how to do that.
Can I at least add a rule that if a user drag a story from TODO to in progress, at warning is displayed ?
thanks
Brieuc