Hello,
Currently in my project I work with a feature/epic that is assigned to a team (eg "Team A") and we have a team board for that team (eg "Team A Board"). However, that feature contains multiple user stories, most of them are for Team A, but it also contains a few stories for another team (eg "Team B") due to intra-team dependencies needed to complete the feature.
Now, if I go to Team A Board and open their Roadmap, I can see the feature and the user stories assigned to Team A but it does not show the user stories assigned to team B, like shown below:

And logically if I go to Team B Board and open the Roadmap, I would not see the feature there, because the feature is assigned to team A, not team B, which is IMO the correct behaviour.
The only way to see the complete picture of all children user stories assigned to that feature is by opening the feature separately (eg as a separate tab), like shown below:

As you can see, there are 2 other user stories now shown here in the list that belong to different team, in this case team B.
I find this to be inconvenient because we can easily miss these user stories that are assigned to different team when I want to see the complete overview of this feature when I open it from Team A Roadmap.
So my question is, can I see all the user stories that are assigned to a feature from Team A Roadmap, regardless which team these user stories are assigned to? If yes, how can I achieve that?
Thank you.