Hello
I am looking for an idea to integrate a hierarchy of informations in a ticket.
1. I would like to integrate a data named A
2. This data A is part of data B
3. This data item B is part of data item C
4. Data C is part of data D
There are 4 levels of hierarchy that I want to integrate into my ticket and extract in Excel.
Problem :
- To meet my needs, I tried to create "ORGANIZATIONS" via the "CUSTOMERS" field with a nomenclature differentiating these 4 hierarchies.
- In the ORGANIZATION field of my ticket I was able to integrate my 4 levels of hierarchy because the text field allows the entry of several organisations.
- However, when I extract via excel, the ORGANIZATION field remains empty despite the entry of my 4 datas.
I guess there is too much datas in this field for excel to extract properly.
Do you have a better idea of how, via another field perhaps, one can bring out a hierarchy of data?
Thank you for your opinion on this subject