Hello there!
We are currently setting up JIRA for our company, and I have one question here.
We will have the development team working on their own board for developing stuff with Epics, stories and so on, and there will be the QA team making sure everything is okay.
Now, the process will not be the same for Dev and QA. QA doesn't need to work with epics, start and end date, etc, which means ticket types won't be epics and stories, but more something like technical issue, graphical issue, linguistic issue etc, no need for start and end date but steps to reproduce.
> aka different workflow, different ticket fields.
Now my question is, is that possible to set this up so Dev board and QA board are both attached to the same project, or can we only make this work on two different project (one named dev and one named QA)? From what I can see, it appears screen configuration is attached to projects and not boards. I know we can make different columns layout but I'm not sure about the fields configuration.
For you to anyone taking the time to read this!