When exporting a file from Confluence, is it possible to see its previous image and edit the fields in the document?
@Ivan Andrieiev can you elaborate? Are you exporting a page, or an attachment from a page? If you are referring to exporting a page, you will only get the current page in the export (PDF/Word) without any link to page history or previous images. If you need to export a previous version of the page you will need to revert to that version in the page history context - but be careful since reverting to a previous version will erase all newer versions of the page.
I hope this helps.
@Andy Gladstone Hi
I'm about exporting the page. I need a view of the page, what it will look like after export, and if this view does not suit me, then adjust the size of the page fields.
If that is the case, you can just click on the ellipsis (...) on the top right of the page and export as many times as you want while you edit the page. You may also need to adjust the PDF export properties under Space Settings to get the right look and feel.
unfortunately, I didn't see there an easy way to change the size of the document fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.