hello team,
Need help
I have created a company managed Kanban board. Kanban does not load, it is empty and there is no kanban configuration so I can make any change
please helpp
Hello @Ana ,
Could you try and select to view all boards, from the dropdown,
If yes, you should be able to view the Boards page, Select the (...) for the board you are trying to Edit and select Edit settings.
Do give it a try, hope it might help.
Regards,Dhanush
thank you @Dhanush . My problem is that Kanban board is empty, I have created a company managed project and I can not configure it
It is not possible to add columns to the Kanban board such as to do, in progress, done etc..
thank you again for the help, it was a caches problem
resolved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.