Hi community
Initial situation
I have created a custom multiline text field. After that I set the renderer to "Wiki Style Renderer". Now I am able to insert text as well as images into this text field.
Problem
However, this only works in the backend of Jira Service Management. As soon as I want to enter a ticket as a customer, it is not possible for me to insert text and images into this field. In the renderer, the icon for images is also missing: 
However, if I then edit this text field as an agent in the backend, I can insert images:

and these will then also appear in the frontend for the customer in this field:

How can the customer use the field as well as the agent? In the comments you can also insert text and images as a customer:

Is there a special permission that enables it?
Thanks
Dominik