I have an unexpected behavior of the Jira Scrum board. I use a specific filter for the board to filter issues on it, based on 'Assignee in ()' rule. It means that I would like to see issues assigned to a particular list of users, nothing else. And results look fine.
But when I open the board I see a list of users I can use as Assignee filter. And I don't understand why some users are in this list. Ok, I am fine with 'Unassigned' while in the filter I don't show unassigned issues at all. But in the list here I also see a user that is not in my filter, so there are no issues assigned to them on the board. Why he is there then? Because I have only one extra user plus 'Unassigned' here. Not all the users of the project.
Could anyone explain to me how it works, please?
