Hi Team
i got some problem, me and my team prepare for update new flow on board setting but we had blocker that we can not change the status because add status button disappear.
Please kindly help and guide us to fix this
Thank you
Hi @Ratih Ebtania
Only if the board is using Simplified Workflow and you are a project administrator on the project you are working on with the board you will have the button available to add a status.
You can check the documentation here
I hope it will help you. Regards
i am as a administrator on project and workflow simply
Hi Ratih,
That's just a warning message. It doesn't mean you can't change the workflow. You would edit the workflow to add a new status and transitions.
Hi @John Funk I already try to change the workflow and also create new board but the add new status button still disappear, please kindly help to fixed that
What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management?
Hi John
I am using company managed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.