Hi,
Since the last couple of days I've been experiencing an issue whereby when I create a file list page and then insert a lucidchart document & select this to auto update, the file list function is "missing" and replaced with just a "label" of file list resulting in me being unable to drag and drop files in.
Even when I drag a file into the page prior to me inserting the lucidchart document, as soon as I insert a lucidchart document & edit to to apply auto update, the file list "disappears".
I constantly create pages in Confluence demonstrating Business Processes so insert a lucidchart document along with a PDF version so this has been working successfully previous to the last couple of days.
Please see screenshots below showing the error -



Is anyone else experiencing this? Do we know if this is a known issue and is to be rectified?!
Going over previously created pages containing lucidchart documents, I'm now unable to edit the chart, the screen goes grey and becomes "inactive".
Seems like several issues with the lucidchart/Confluence integration?!