Hello all. We have defined a workflow for 4 issues, in which we have included a validation for a transition, which validates that a value for field “Aceptado calidad” (Accepted quality) is provided during the transition.

This field is only defined in the screen of one of the issues - “Historia” (story), but the other 3 issues do not have this field.
Issue 1 Historia “story” with the field “Aceptado calidad” (Accepted quality).
Issue 2 Error "bug" without the field “Aceptado calidad” (Accepted quality).

Issue 3 Tarea "task" without the field “Aceptado calidad” (Accepted quality).
I am testing if this validation works correctly and the result is the following:
- It works correctly for the issue “Historia” (story) that has the “Aceptado calidad” (Accepted quality) field defined.
- It works correctly for 2 of the issues that do not have that field defined.
- It does not work for the third issue “Tarea” (task) that does not have the “Aceptado calidad” (Accepted quality) field and when making the transition I get the error message that we have defined.
Board in which the task "prueba cancelación tarea desde pruebas" is in the "EN VALIDACIÓN" state.

Definition of the task " prueba cancelación tarea desde pruebas" without the field “Aceptado calidad” (Accepted quality).

When trying to make the transition of the task "prueba cancelación tarea desde pruebas" from the status "EN VALIDACIÓN" to the status "EN DESARROLLO" I get the error "The story is not accepted by Quality Assurance.", which should not give me.

As much as I check, I don't see the difference between the two issues without that field that work with the issue that doesn't work.
Can someone help me to tell me that I have a bad definition or what may be happening so that the validation with the “tarea” (task) issue does not work for me?