User in JSM would like to turn off notification send to them. They don't in process in JIra.
I cannot found why jira send e-mail notification to them.
1.I turn off notification in Profile alredy but still have e-mail notification sent.
Hi @Todsporn welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please login as a Jira admin and not as Project admin to perform the below steps:
Jira projects use notification schemes to send email notifications about project activity. There are two ways to disable email notifications for a given project:
Remove the notification scheme entirely from a project.
Edit a project's notification scheme so that no emails are sent. Take care when editing a scheme as more than one project may be using it. Read more about creating and editing a notification scheme.
To remove a notification scheme from a project:
From your project's sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
Select Associate.
Please read this helpful document for the above steps.
I would like to disable only a user and not all user.
@Todsporn Welcome to the Atlassian community
If the user is a customer they will have to turn off notifications for each individual issue they are associated with. There is not a profile setting that allows them to set it so they will not receive emails from JSM.
They is jira user and I migrate them from a customer. Please try check again. I don't sure relate organization which they selected in ticket.
If they are part of an organization they will receive a lot more notifications. Do they need to be in an organization?
How to acess to manage organization ? I cannot found menu in jira admin.
Same request - I want to disable a particular customer from receiving all email notifications, but leave customer as a request participant so customer can still view the tickets from the Help Center
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.