Releasing a version in Jira Cloud (Software) with unfinished issues moves ALL issues to next release instead of only unfinished.
Is there a workaround or something i can do as a unworthy free parasite?
Hello @Schmetti
Welcome to the community.
I have not been able to replicate that problem in my Jira Free instance. Have you been able to replicate that problem in yours? Can you provide a video or screen images that show the steps you are executing?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill thanks for your replyyes, it happens every time i release a new version with jira software (service desk works fine)
I have captured the latest release and i hope this is enough, if you need any further infos please let me knowi uploaded it to youtube, i hope this is ok
https://youtu.be/UtgKxXAbL1U
For the issues that are set to Done, do they also show a Resolution value? When viewing the issue the Resolution value will show next to the Status button. In the image below "Done" is the status, shown on the green button, and "Done" is also the value of the Resolution which is indicated by the red arrow.
I think that's it but how to set this second done?I have no hidden fields 🤔
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.