after I have edited workflow scheme(it looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/aMrc3O7.png) for 1 project developers and testers have lost ability to work with this panel: http://i.imgur.com/8uB83Vv.png
all permission for devs to work with issues are configured correctly:
http://i.imgur.com/0l7yCel.png
http://i.imgur.com/yNuA2rt.png
http://i.imgur.com/2YDuOvc.png
What should I do to solve this problem?
Hi Alexander,
In the workflow, check the conditions tab for those transitions (Start progress, Resolve issue and Close issue)
It is quite possible there is a condition there that only permits the Assigned User to perform the transition
Hello Alexander
Try the Permission Helper Admin tool to check the permissions on some of your users. Just open one issue and you should find the option there. It should give you some clues of what is missing.
image2014-10-24 9:1:24.png
Thanks for answers.
I'm checking here: http://i.imgur.com/nCSNdjA.png and I see that particular use has permissions that needed to resolve issues: http://i.imgur.com/MIUBWF9.png , but in fact this user can't resolve issues.
any ideas?
There is one more permission you could check. Transition Issues See if your users have that permission as well.
thanks a lot Juan, it helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.