Previously, my done stories would disappear from the board after I start a new sprint but recently the done stories remain on the board after starting a new sprint.
How do I resolve this?
Can you verify that the "done" issues were in the right-most column when the sprint was closed? For issues to be considered completed in a sprint they must be in the right-most column of the board.
Hi @Nicholas Ren ,
Any screenshots of this case?
Hope this helps.
I did create a Cancel column that comes after the Done column.
Could this be the reason?
After the sprint completed, only the issues in the 'Cancel' column are removed and the issues in the 'done' column in the previous column reappear in the new sprint.
I think @Jack Brickey has already given you the answer.
For issues to be considered completed in a sprint they must be in the right-most column of the board.
Ok i wait after starting a new sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.