Hey everyone,
Our Helpdesk team currently operates on a round robin. I have noticed sometimes two Techs will work on the same ticket at the same time and do unnecessary work. This typically happens when one Helpdesk Tech finishes his duties and goes to assist another Tech, but they don't want to reassign the ticket to themselves and don't coordinate that they are assisting the other Tech.
I know in ServiceNow there is an option that allows a user to see what other ServiceNow users are viewing a ticket, this is live and does not require a refresh of the page to see if someone else is viewing the ticket.
I poked around online and could not find a similar option like this in Jira SM. Does anyone know if Jira SM has a similar option? If not, does anyone know the best way to submit a feature request?
Thank you in advance!