Hi Everyone!
I've been trying to get a CQL working. The use case is:
1. report that returns a list of comments made to pages within a single space
2. over the past 7 days
3. filter by a specific label ( i can't make this one work)
This is the query I have (minus the label):
space="LANDING" and type=comment and created >= now("-7d") This filters out the comments in the last 7 days. But if I add the label:
space="LANDING" and type=comment and created >= now("-7d") and label in (remove)Then the query returns 0.
I tried adding the type=page (and / or). With AND it shows 0 results. If I use the OR then the returns are all comments (it bypasses the created >=now)
space="LANDING" and type=comment or type=page and created >= now("-7d") and label in (remove) order by lastModified descIs this a CQL limitation? I can't find information about that.
Thanks for the help!
Regards