I inadvertently created a TeamRhythm board in a Jira project. How do I delete the board?
Hello @Anshul GuptaWelcome to the Atlassian Community.
I assume you are using the Easy Agile TeamRhythm plugin.
The link to the official documentation can be found below:https://help.easyagile.com/easy-agile-team-rhythm/finding-easy-agile-teamrhythm-in-jira
In order to delete a board, you must have admin rights on the project.
Regards,Eugenio
Hi @Anshul Gupta
When the Easy Agile TeamRhythm app is installed, it becomes available on all of your existing Jira Software boards. Without any more configuration, the app displays the epics and issues already on your board, in a User Story Map layout.
If you don't use the app, it won't make any changes to your board or its issues. Of course, you're able to modify or delete your Jira Software boards as usual through Jira.
Let me know if you have other questions or concerns!
Kind regards, Henri Seymour, Developer @ Easy Agile
Thanks, got it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.