Hey all
For my knowledge , it is not possbile to create a custom field like sprint that will show all the sprints on jira projects, but i need a way to do it and maybe someone has an idea for a workaround:
The use of the field is for QA to say on an issue in what sprint they will test it. and it can be a sprint (probably) that is not active yet...
Another thing That I know is a problematic issue with jira an I need and maybe someone has an Idea how can I do it..
I need a custom filed that can fetch all versions (release) on jira, the known problem with the version selector is that it's per Project.. and I need something global, or even that van fetch all values from another project's versions.
I would really appreciate any help !!!
Thanks in advanced,
Assaf