We have automations running that will update custom fields based on a value selected in another custom field. Generally when this action is performed the agent is not notified which is an issue but there are times when I see the pop-up below appear. It is not consistant and I can't seem to figure out why. As anyone else seen this pop-up not displaying when a automation changes a field value?
@Michael Ziniti -
Based on my experience - If you are on the issue in the issue view screen while the automation took place/executed, then you will see the pop-up. If not, then you will not see the pop-up.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
I'm on the issue view screen when doing my testing and it still is very inconsistant.
It is an expected behavior as far as I know. You may want to submit an ask to Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance as needed.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.