Our developers use the sprint board to check on their tasks and look at their workload, they do so by using the "Group by assignee" option on the board.
In our previous project (Kanban) it was possible to have the subtasks show like tasks on the board so you can see not only your assigned tasks but subtasks on tasks that might be assigned to someone else.
So for example if I wanted to see my work for the sprint and wanted to see a subtask assigned to me under an issue assigned to someone else I have no way of doing this.
See examples of Kanban Layout attached, this is what we are trying to do in the Sprint Board.
I have looked at the existing threads and I know that you can "Group by Subtask" but this only lets me see a team view of open subtasks not a personal view.
Our subtasks are assigned to the sprint and everything is mapped correctly.
There appears to be no way to edit the filter query. It is a team managed project.

