I watched a video on how can I configure the priority fields, edit, change the color or delete it.
I don't know where I can set these changes. (the link that lead me to this link)
Thank you,
Yeah, that's a really good reason I never point to videos. You've almost certainly found one that is either
Forget the videos for now, could you log in again and try going to Admin -> Issues -> Priorites, and tell us where you get suck?
Hi @Neda Ghavami
You can definitely do this! You will need to be a Product Admin though.
These settings are platform-wide - so if you change them, they change for everyone. To do this...
From here you can add priorities (at the bottom of the page), and edit them.
Ste
Thank you. I can see the project setting. I am very new to Jira. How can access to Jira setting?
How can I check whether I have the admin privilledge?
Thank you in advance
To check if you have Product Admin:
If you don't see the drop-down options, you don't have Product Admin. In that instance you'd need to reach out to one of your Admins internally.
Hi Stephen,
You are right. I don't have admin right.
another question: Can I use the Summary field as a drop down menu?
Thank you
Unfortunately , I don't have admin permission.
Thank you for your answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.