I incorrectly assigned the wrong 'Affected Version' option when I created a bug. Now I see no way of editing/changing that option.
Surely this can be done, right? What am I missing?
Is this Jira server / Data center ?
If yes, hit the edit button and check if your field is there.
Hi Roger,
Add the Fix Version field to your screen. Then you should be able to change the value there.
Got it sorted.
What did you end up doing?
It's embarrassing really...I was clicking on the 'Affects Version' version number that I originally selected, which just produced a Search result of all issues with that version number.
It wasn't until I noticed the grey background 'highlight' (when hovering over). I clicked there and was able to clear out the original value and select a new value.
I didn't even know about that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.