Good afternoon! I want to do automation when moving from one specific status to another specific status so that a new task is created. And I need this task to have a certain status. How can this be done? Has anyone done something similar?
Hi @Светлана Оскотская and welcome to the community!
You could do something like this:
the catch is that you can’t choose the status that you need
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying the status may be different depending upon business logic or that you have a prohibitive workflow that won't let you go straight to that status?
When I automate a transition from one status to another, a new task is created. I need the status of this task to be not the first status in the workflow, but another one. For example, not "Open", but "Design".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.