Is there a "toggle off" button when the agent is off-shift so that he/she is not assigned a ticket? And easily turn on when he/she is back online.
@Bryan Tito you can use conditions in your automation to filter this.
Thanks Carlos, do you have a sample automation for this so that I can check?
@Bryan Tito follow the example, but you must adjust the JQL defaults for your business rule.What I exemplified here were two examples based on if/else with JQL- Cases where the ticket is created 2 hours before the start of the day (so I use round-robin with action- Cases where the ticket is created 1 hour before the start of the day (so I use round-robin with action)
I hope I helped you.
If this post was helpful, mark it as "Accept Answer" , so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.
If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.
Thanks Carlos. This is helpful. What if the agent/s is member of the same group but they have different work schedule? Is it also possible to be automated?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.